Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||MPO Patch Cord||Use:||FTTX|
|Warranty Time:||12 Months||Outer Jacket:||LSZH,OFNP ,OFNR|
MPO Patch Cable Series,
OM4 Patch Cable Series,
MPO LC Patch Cord Pigtail
Factory Supply MPO 8 Core OM4 Multimode Fiber Optical MPO-LC Patch Cord pigtails
- The MPO connector family has evolved to support a wider range of applications and system packaging requirements.
- MPO connectors increase your data capacity with a highly efficient use of space. But users have faced challenges such as extra complexities and time required for testing and troubleshooting multi-fiber networks.
- While MPO connectors have many benefits and advantages over typical single fiber connectors, there are also differences that introduce new challenges for technicians. This resource page provides an overview of the essential information technicians must understand when testing MPO connectors.
- This connector and cabling system first supported telecommunications systems especially in the Central and Branch offices. Later it became the primary connectivity used in HPC or high-performance computing labs and enterprise datacenters.
- Originally a single row 12-fiber connector, there are now 8 and 16 single row fiber types that can be stacked together to form 24, 36 and 72 fiber connectors using multiple precision ferrules. However, the wider row and stacked ferrules have had insertion loss and reflection issues due to the difficulty of holding alignment tolerances on the outer fibers versus the center fibers.
Laser-Optimized multimode OM4 fiber
Factory-terminated provide consistent quality, high performance and reduce installation time
•00% tested for low insertion loss performance and high back reflection
Optimized performance – available in elite MTP and discrete premium connector upon request
Optical System Access network
Storage area networking
40GbE & 100GbE protocol
1. Custom Fiber Count
2. Custom Polarity
To properly send data over fiber cable, a link’s transmit signal (Tx) at one end of the cable must match the corresponding receiver (Rx) at the other end. And the role of polarity, which defines the direction that the signal travels, is to make sure that this correspondence is maintained. Fiber polarity is one area that seems to cause a lot of confusion in our industry – especially when it comes to multifiber MPO solutions used in parallel optic applications.
MPO connectors also include a key on the top side of the connector and a white dot on the side to indicate the location of Position 1. The orientation of the key is critical when it comes to polarity.
There are also three different types of MPO cables – Type A, Type B and Type C as below pictures:
3. Custom Connectors
Packing & Shipping
Q1:Can I have a sample order? What is your MOQ?
A2: The normal lead time is about 1week, For big quantity and special products. Please check lead time with our sales representative. But we keep stock for some products, could ship 1-3 days after receiving payment.
Contact Person: Estella Zhang